Interested in hosting a Landscape Career Day event, but aren’t sure where to begin? No problem, we have you covered. Download and customize the following resources to make your Landscape Career Day planning a breeze.
- Guide to Hosting a Landscape Career Day Event that Your Community Will Dig: This toolkit is designed to help you plan and host your company’s own Landscape Career Day event. In the toolkit, you’ll find everything you need to get started – from event suggestions and audiences to invite, to sample social media posts to get the word out. View and download a digital spread version of the toolkit here.
- Sample Invitation Letters:Tailor and send formal letters to elected officials and educators requesting their participation and inviting them to your Landscape Career Day event.
- Landscape Career Day Hands-On Activities: Give attendees the chance to experience the best that the landscape industry has to offer, and get them excited about the many career opportunities within the industry through guided activities during your event.
- Landscape Career Day Educational Presentation: Help your attendees understand what the landscape profession is all about by sharing this ready-to-go presentation at your event.
- Lawn and Landscape Recruitment Banners: Recruit potential employees at your event with these ready-to-go pop-up banners.
- Landscape Career Day Surveys: Survey your participants to learn more about their Landscape Career Day experience to help inform your plans and activities for future events.
- Landscape Career Day Take-Home Materials: Send participants home with engaging, take-home materials that include information about the profession that they can share with their family and friends.
Check out customizable marketing collateral to help spread the word about your Landscape Career Day event.